1.23.2008

Home Improvement Handicapped

Does anyone know of a good, inexpensive electrician? Seth and I had some issues installing a dimmer on our living room light switch and now our lights won't turn on at all. Our oven is touch and go as well so if anyone wants to mysteriously leave an oven on our doormat we would greatly appreciate it. All of our appliances are the orginals from when our complex was built...sometime in the 1960s.

5 comments:

Herways Go West said...

Well....you could fly out Jake! When I was at his house in Nov,his dimmer was mysteriously broken :) and he fixed it...of course Mel and I held the flashlight so maybe he would need us as assistants as well. He also got a heck of a deal on new kitchen appliances. You'll have to ask him where.
Owning can get expensive, but renting is also a pain when your landlord just doesn't care! Oh the trials we endure.

natalie said...

Noel and I may be coming in February for Nicole to go into the MTC if you can wait til then. :) He can fix anything and does have experience with dimmers.

La said...

My cousin is an electrician and he lives in Provo. Call me and you can get his number. Oh and I think I am going to get a new oven so if it works out you can have mine.

Ang said...

We used a guy named Tim that was super cheap and seemed to do a good job rewiring some things so that we could have a light in a hallway in our old house. Let me know if you want his number. (Angela Sargent)

Ang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.