12.16.2007

More Birthday




My birthday was like 10 days ago but here are pics of my office on my birthday. I also got one more box of Diet Pepsi from my sis-in-law Lara. That's 48 cans of Pepsi. Twice my age! :) I also forgot to mention that the night before my b-day I went out to dinner with my friends Jamie and Amber from high school and had so much fun.
Sunday was fun celebrating with my family. Ever since I was little it seems like I've always wanted white cake with chocolate frosting on my birthdays. It's not even my favorite dessert but I just always want it on my birthday, so this year I asked for it again and it was delicious!
Anita and Tom, here are the boots that I got with your money you sent for my birthday! Thanks, I love them!

5 comments:

La said...

Cute boots. Wear did you get them? 48 cans a Pepsi? That should totally last you like a month. J/k. I am glad that you had such a great celebration. You deserve it. BWT life just gets better as we get older.

Melanie Herway said...

How fun to have your own little office!

Herways Go West said...

I love the boots. You have great taste! You still wear the ones you bought in Italy? Now those were the deal of the century.
Seth in his green suit. Could double for March 17th too. What a deal. Even Halloween as the Jolly Green Giant. Very useful indeed!

natalie said...

I have been looking for brown boots for 2 weeks now! I still haven't found the perfect pair, and I only have 1 1/2 days left til we leave. Where did you get yours?
I did find a cute pair at Maceys and then tonight I saw it at the outlet malls for $20 less! I should have gotten them.

Heidi said...

They're acutally gray in real life, but I got them on famous footwear's website for like $30. woohoo!