I just love Christmas. I am getting really excited for this Christmas since Pete will be home.
Seth and I went to a Christmas party given by my one of my friends from work. We were supposed to wear our best Christmas get-up. I am so glad Seth invested in this green suit! He won the award for best get-up at the party (I'm not surprised). We had a great time at the party...Thanks Abbie!
Also here's a pic from going to see the lights at Temple Square.
12.16.2007
Egg Nog and Polyester Suits
Posted by Heidi at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
LOL! Seth totally has a Ryan Simmons face in that first picture. Funny.
I love the lights at Temple Square. It really makes it feel like Christmas.
Christmas parties are the best! I'm so excited to see you guys and spend some time with you. It's not too far away now.
Oh, so is it straight for the gift exchange? Lara/Dan have Seth/Heidi and Seth/Heidi have JC/Mel and JC/Mel have Dan/Lara.
It's much more messed up in Brussels. You guys have a blast together!
Seth's get up is great. I'm glad he invested in that green suit too. You guys look so cute together in both pics. The lights at temple square are the best!
LOVE the suit! P.S. Happy Birthday! I love the boots you bought!
Hot suit, Seth. Nothing like a man in a green suit to make the season bright!
Post a Comment