12.24.2007

Drive, Sleep, Wait, Drive, Sleep, Wait

This past weekend was a very exciting weekend for our family...PETE'S HOME! Doesn't he look great!? And he's not even that weird. I was really worried that he was going to be quite the weirdo, but surprisingly, he's still himself. :) I'm actually really proud of my brother. He got so smart...well he was already way smart before...but he's REALLY smart now! I'm amazed at how much he grew while he was gone. Go missions!





While we were waiting for Pete, we got bored and decided to document how I am the shortest sister in the family. I also have the biggest feet, I don't get it.



After we picked Pete up, we went to the Cheesecake Factory where my uncle dared Seth to drink a bottle of ketchup for $60. Seth accepted the challenge and drank only a third of it. My uncle still paid him $20 for drinking a third.




The title of this post refers to the obscene amount of driving and waiting we did. Everywhere we went we were with a whole lotta people and it took forever to make decisions and to get moving. Seth kept a log (he had some free time) of everything we did. The breakdown went like this:

Driving 45%
Sleeping %20
Waiting %13
Activities %10
Getting ready 12%

8 comments:

natalie said...

Welcome Home Pete!
I can't believe seth drank all that ketchup. That is sick. I hope you enjoy the $20!

Anonymous said...

I was glad to see Pete yesterday, it must be so nice for you guys to have him home! And guess what, I'm the shortest out of all my sisters too! I don't know how that happened. I think the oldest somehow miss out on the tall genes of the family. Oh well...

Herways Go West said...

It's so great when your missionary comes home!!! Congrats on your completed mission Pete. Seth, next time just tell me you need $20..ok? Did you get sick?

Herways Go West said...

Oh, and I like the breakdown of your time. I wonder what our breakdown will be this Christmas...
47% preparing food
13% eating the food
25% cleaning up after the meals
10% movie watching
15% sleeping

La said...

Seth, that is gross, but I am surprised that you didn't finish it. I have never taken you for a quitter.
Welcome home Pete. We can't wait to meet you.

La said...

P.S. I love your new bangs! They are so hip. You seriously look very grown-up and way hott! Do they ever bug you?

La said...

p.p.s. You and your sisters are so cute. I love you guys.

Heidi said...

Yes, my bangs drive me crazy. Especially because they are too short to pin back on the days they bug. Headbands work, but only if they are the stretchy kind that go all the way around your head. But thanks for liking them!