12.27.2007

I curse, slash, I love blogs

I just spent over an hour looking at people's blogs. I haven't had anything to do at work since about 2:00 today. I bet these people are real glad they hired me! :)

3 comments:

Herways Go West said...

Heidi...I love everyone's blogs as well. Sorry you had to work the day after Christmas Colie says she will update her blog some time before her mission. Natalie wants to hear your stories from work...can you tell I have your blog open and I'm the one typing and they are the ones leaving their comments!
Colie's addition: I wanted her to say that I'd update "just for you" because you know it takes a lot of oomph to get me on a computer and working the system. Arg.

La said...

I too love blogs. I feel like it keeps me in contact with so many people that I love. I feel more involved in their lives and them in mine. I am sure that the state of Utah doesn't mind you taking sometime to catch-up on those you care about. Right? I mean, what are they? Heartless?

Tyler and Emily said...

Isn't it the best when you go to someones blog but it's blocked becuase you need a password? Ok, your brother looks so good! Betsy said they hung out. Too bad she's coming to London this week for a study abroad. They should get married.