11.18.2012

Halloween

This Halloween was the best yet. Taft and Luke were so in to Trick or Treating this year and were literally running from house to house.



Our Halloween festivities included pumpkin carving, a library party, ward Trunk or Treat, pizza with friends and Trick or Treating the night of Halloween.

I had to put up this series of pictures because it is so difficult to get a normal picture of them. Taft found it appropriate to keep his arm on Luke's head for these pictures.








5 comments:

natalie said...

haha. Luke is such a good sport putting up with taft's arm on his head for the pictures. Ok. Your kids keep getting cuter and cuter. Please tell them to stop growing!
P.S. Seth has a beard. fyi.

Jonny and Megan said...

Heidi your boys are so adorable!

Kathleen said...

Cutest fireman and dalamation EVER! I love all of the photos of Luke and Taft with Taft's arm on Lukie's head. So funny!

Colie said...

Genius costume idea!

Herways Go West said...

When I need a smile I'm going to look at this post. Hilarious!