11.18.2012

Palm Springs Mini Vacay


Mid-October we headed to Palm Springs for a night with our good friends,  the Christensen's. The kids had a great time playing the pools and floating the lazy river. It was perfect weather for the pool and was a fun way to spend the weekend. 



Logan




Miss Gwen

Cute Tuke



Taft in his "superhero suit" (on loan from the other Herways)


Baby O



Logie doing thing right.




The Christensens are moving at the end of this month and we are so bummed about it. Logan is right in between Taft and Luke's ages and they all seem to love playing with each other. The Christensens don't have family around here either, so most Sunday's it seems we're hanging out,  we spent last Thanksgiving with them, and will again this year before they leave. They're always up for doing something and as a result we've spent a lot of the last year and a half with them. It's been so nice having friends like them here. We'll miss them a lot.

Just last week we did a family hike in Torrey Pines with our friends. Taft was a great hiker and Lukie does surprisingly well hanging in the hiking backpack.





What sign?


7 comments:

Heather said...

Is that a world mart you stayed in? My sisters all got together last October and stayed there (it looks like the exact same place).

natalie said...

You guys are always doing something new and adventurous. I wanna come!!

Melanie Herway said...

FUN FUN FUN. All the last few posts. Legoland looks like a blast! It sucks to lose good friends. I hate feeling left behind.

La said...

Okay. So I was loving all your cute pictures of your cute family and then I screamed! Cause.... what the heck is on Seth's face? Creepy. ;)

Seriously through, I feel like beach vacay with my fav people (you guys).

Kathleen said...

Your family has so much fun! I'm glad you got to vacay in Palm Springs with good friends. You guys are always creating great memories for you and your kids!

Colie said...

And I live in a cold place because ... ???

Herways Go West said...

I'm sad that your friends are moving. It's rare to find both husband/wife teaming up so well. I love the signs..."no food allowed" as you eat your snack, and "stay back, danger"....so funny!