11.18.2012

Visitors


Toward the end of October the Peterson's came to San Diego for their fall break vacation. Mike Peterson was in Seth's transitional year group in Spokane, but they now live in Arizona. Mike is a DIE HARD BYU fan, so naturally he and Seth bonded quickly. We spent an afternoon at the beach with them,  ate at Phil's BBQ, visited Legoland, and had a weenie roast on the beach one evening.

The picture above is at the beach near the Naval base. The planes fly overhead and can be SO LOUD. 








I love this little Lukie. He is too small for just about everything at Legoland which is the absolute pits. For him and for me, but mostly for him. He cries every time Taft goes on something that he can't go on. 







6 comments:

natalie said...

I absolutely ADORE the pic of lukie playing the sand and the one right below of taft on his boogie board. I would frame those or display them somehow. I don't care if they are grainy. They are lovely.

Taylor Bluth said...

Love the one of you and tuke :)

La said...

I LOVE that last picture of you and Lukie. You are an awesome, cute mama. Your boys are lucky to have you.

Kathleen said...

Love all of the photos but especially the one of you and Lukie. SO CUTE!

Colie said...

Dang, Gina! You are so tan! My little white self is jealous.

Herways Go West said...

yeah, the one of Lukie is professional. Now we need to get you a real camera. Just think what you could do! You definitely have an eye for composition and color.