Long time no blog, eh? I've lost the desire to blog, but since this is the only family record keeping I have, it's best that I keep it up. Plus, when I don't blog it, I don't remember it. For real. I have a terrible memory.
These are really the only pictures from Easter weekend. Saturday morning I took Taft and Luke to an Egg Hunt put on by the Primary. Seth had to work all day and night Saturday. He got home in time for us to go to church. We spent the afternoon at a BBQ with some of Seth's work friends and their families and finished off the night with a 'mallow roast at the beach with church friends.
The Easter Bunny went low key this year (and probably will every year) and got each boy a new book and pair of flip flops. He also left a dozen or so candy filled eggs for the boys to find Sunday morning. Taft's basically took candy shots all morning. (Dumping the candy straight from the egg into his mouth)
The darling outfits were from Nana. I was very grateful and I think the boys knew they look quite handsome. They both loved wearing the hats and loved looking in the mirror at themselves. Ha!





8 comments:
hahaha i laughed so hard at the candy shots image in my head. Sounds like pete.
I love the hats too. I can just see them admiring them in the mirror. Handsome boys! Glad you have the blog to keep up your family recording....as a grandparent, I'm really grateful!!!
SUPER CUTE BOYS!
um, there are no words! Those are the cutest outfits ever. Keep up your blog, cause that's how I keep tabs on you:)
Thanks for the update...three posts at once. The drought has been averted.
I love the photo of Luke and Taft clapping. SUCH CUTE BOYS!!!!!
They are so cute! Love them!
love it!!
Stylin' boys!
Post a Comment