4.18.2012

Future MLS player?

7 comments:

Taylor Bluth said...

HAHAHAHAHA 0:51 is all i have to say.

Herways Go West said...

I love how Lukie falls on his head and then just takes it in stride and gets up and kicks the ball again....you finally had to stop filming b/c he was on his way out of town!
I LOVE the black/white shot. He looks so good on the beach! Love your update. I feel bad he has so many ear infections....and yes, between that and teeth I would be grumpy too! It's a tough life!

Lanxie Jo said...

i love this boy and i laughed out loud at :51 too det hah so cute and funny i love yukie!

Melanie Herway said...

Oh my goodness, I really loved that!

Kathleen said...

LOVED IT!!! I agree with Tates and Lanx...laughed out loud.

natalie said...

Cute! He is actually really good at dribbling and takes tumbles like a pro!

Colie said...

Yup 0:51 - the only MLS player whose body entirely fold over a soccer ball. :) Nice dribbling skills, Lukie!