11.02.2011

Random Pictures


A Flying Dragon. When he starts slowing down he tells me his wings are broken.

Too cute for words.

Taft loves hats. He has worn this hat to death and it barely fits his 90th percentile head anymore but insists on wearing it. He calls it his cowboy hat.

Can now stand in his crib!

Possibly the best part of our SeaWorld passes. This area is for kids Taft's height and younger. Lukie can crawl all around and not get hurt or dirty.

Taft was in time out in this picture....but this look on his face looks so much like my brother.  

All is well again with Elmo and Grover at SeaWorld.

5 comments:

La said...

I love the "my wings are broken" comment. Daphne used to tell her tongue was out of batteries.

And Lukie. . . could he possibly get any cuter? His smile is so. . . ugh. . . there aren't even words to describe his cuteness.

Herways Go West said...

I love Taft's old man hat! What a crack-up that kid is. Luke is already breaking hearts...mine! I want to hold him now!

natalie said...

oh my gosh. I love lukie's diaper bum in the crib photos. hahaha

Kathleen said...

I love all of the random photos...I agree with everyone else that the one of Lukie in his crib is priceless!
Even though I saw you and the boys just last weekend, I'm dying for more!
Good thing you and Lukie will be here in a couple weeks:)

Colie said...

Love the "cowboy" hat - such a stylish kid!