11.02.2011

Hallow's Eve

Pumpkin carving and our Ghetto-fabulous Halloween decor 
The final product. Our creativity is unbelievable.

T-Rex Dinosaur!!!!! RAAAAAAAA!

Wanna see me kick a wall?


Trick or Treating in the luxury of your own stroller

The day after Halloween I bought costumes half-off for dress ups. Taft was in heaven as a firefighter and later as a superhero.

Mid-flight


6 comments:

Lanxie Jo said...

ah gosh 2 days and i get to see the 3/4 of your awesome family! Super good idea to buy costumes the day after- genius as far as i'm concerned. The pic of taft in time out totally made me think of pete before i even saw your comment. thanks for the posts!!

Taylor Bluth said...

Same here!! Totally thought of pete before reading the caption. Love all the pics. Especially Luke in the crib and Taft as captain America!

Jame said...

Your kids are absolutely the cutest!!

Herways Go West said...

I like Taft kicking the wall! And brilliant to get your 1/2 price costumes for fun! I love the super hero. Oh and isn't it nice to trick-or-treat in costumes rather than coats???

Heather said...

What a good idea - getting costumes the day after. Brennan would love to dress up in costumes. I'll have to do that next year. Your boys are getting so big.

Colie said...

One of my favorite days ever was in July when I had the privilege of accompanying Taft to the fire station. He's a fireman to the bone, and a dinosaur, and a superhero.