Well it's about dang time. Is that what you were thinking? We finally got Taft off his binky. It's kind of sad to me though. He's now a kid. No diapers, no binky. We took him to Toys R Us to trade in his binkies for a new Buzz toy.
He has asked about his binkies a few times, but overall has not been experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
In other news, Taft has been trying to diversify his talents and interests recently.
![]() |
| Firefighting |
| Practicing Medicine Song Writing p.s. All our videos are so dark because we live in a cave. Just FYI. |






9 comments:
I am literally laughing OUT LOUD> That kid is a rock star! He has all the moves, he has the guitar in the right position and truly is strumming it right! I love how he gets loud and then goes back to normal singing. Seriously, this is priceless. He has a career ahead. Pop better watch out!
Oh and his lyrics are better than the best. You gotta be able to make some money out of this somehow. I would pay to go to his concert any day of the week.
And congrats on no binkie....I agree, I hate to see him get older. But he is stinkin' cute, so it's ok.
Oh, and you got it perfectly...him holding his binkies in a ziplock bag ready to trade in for a buzz toy. I can practically hear the conversation with his Dad. Great shot!
hahahaha i laughed so hard looking at the picture of him running into toys r us. The bag was like his little wallet hahaha. I don't know why I find it so funny but I do. Great post. Great post.
ps love the makeshift fire truck
cute cute cute!
I also love the photo of Taft running in to ToysRUs with binkies in hand...so cute.
The video is awesome! I hope I get to hear a live performance one of these days.
Great post with losts of cute photos!!!
You've got to be joking... Is that for real? That boy is going places in life.
Congrats on the binki situation. That's a huge step! Cute shot. I know this is crazy, but I feel like I don't take enough pictures. When I come to yours and see everything you "record" it motivates me to be better
Wish I was going to be around this week to see you, gosh dang it!
Taft and Luke are both so dang cute! Can't wait for a playdate someday when you are in town :)
hahaI was seriously laughing so hard at this post because Taft is just fully committed to whatever he does. Fully. :)
Post a Comment