Luke's newest nickname from my dad is Lukas Plepis Petrauskas. He looks like he could be Lithuanian/Eastern European. Lukie is army crawling like a mad man. He's a bottomless pit when it comes to meal time. He's becoming a binky man, just like Taft was. I've told myself that I'll have to make him kick the habit earlier than Taft (yep, Taft still uses his for sleeping and still tries to get away with using it at other times as well). Luke is a squirmy squirmerson and is very curious about everything and is determined to get his hands on it. The beach is officially no fun at all for me because Luke won't stay on a blanket or towel and insists on scooching all over the sand and eating it. He's babbling more and more. Most of the time he makes the "dada" sound but has been making some new ones lately. He still is pretty consistent with two naps a day and sleeps well at night (about 12-13 hours) with the exception of still waking up once in the night to eat---although last night he didn't wake up to eat...maybe he's going to sleep through the night now?!?! That would be too good to be true. I don't think Luke really likes to be held besides by me or Seth. I've mentioned he's pretty whiney, but it seems to get worse when others hold him. He'll do okay for a bit, but it seems like 99.9 percent of the time the person hands him back based on his whining. The whining still drives me up the wall some days but the whines come from such a cute face it's hard to hold it against him. I don't know his stats for this month, we'll head to the doctor next month but I'm pretty sure he's somewhere around 18 lbs. Luke is super ticklish- squeezing his thighs, pretending to eat him tummy, or tickling under his arms will definitely get him laughing.
9.12.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
LOVE that Lukas Plepis Petrauskas!!! Such a cute photo of him:) So excited to hold him and squeeze those chunky thighs next week!
Hahaha eastern european?!? What about Scandinavian? Luke Lukeson?
He is SOOOO cute. I just want to eat him. So I have one regret about when my kids were this age. They both overlapped binkie use for a few months and I never got a picture of both of them with their pacifiers!! I just think they look so cute with them. Please get one of your boys for me. :)
Okay. I never gave him back based on whining...just for the record. I really love this kid. He is sweetie and besides I am a sucker for a guy with blue eyes.
Post a Comment