9.14.2011

The Bluths Came to Town

My sis, Tates, plays soccer for a J.C. in southern Arizona. She had a couple of games in the San Diego area so my parents and other sister made a trip to visit us and to watch Tates play. Unfortunately, the week before they came out Tates tore her MCL. Bummer. We still went to her games to support her team and to see her. I loved seeing Tates but I think I need to change my attitude about soccer before Taft or Luke ever start playing. I had a total overdose of soccer game exposure since my sisters have played since...forever. Tates was able to join us one day in Coronado for jet-skiing in the bay. It was SO much fun! I didn't think Taft would like it because about 6 mo. ago we tried to get him on snowmobiles and you would have thought we were trying to make him jump off a cliff. It did not go well. However, he loved the jet skis and kept saying that it was so much fun. I was beaming with pride at how brave he was, really I still don't think I'm over it.





My parents treated us to a day at Sea World and we had a great time. All the shows are so cool, I can't believe they can get all those animals to learn all those tricks. My mom bought a $11.00 soda in a souvenir cup so I can get $1 refills any time I go again. She's nice. Speaking of buying things, my parents treated us to everything we did. Sometimes I feel kind of pathetic letting them do it because I'm getting pretty old, but it sure is nice of them. I'll find you guys a real nice nursing home one day. ;) Kidding!

They have a really fun splash pad that Taft loved. I think an annual pass might be worth it just for splash pad.

Gwumpa and Wukie



We hung out at the beach, went to a movie with just the girls, watched soccer games, jet-skied, did Sea World, and Seth and I even got a date night out of it. Seth had to miss almost everything because of his insane work schedule, but he did get to jet-ski which was probably the most fun thing we did.


6 comments:

La said...

You are making me wish we would have done Sea World. I guess I will have to drag Dan down there for Spring Break. Darn.

Meg said...

Your parents are the coolest. I especially like the picture of your mom and Luke..kinda looks like his finger is up her nose but it's not:)

Colie said...

I love how Taft gets a 5 o'clock sand shadow & how Luke goes straight for the sand. What's the record for length of time on the beach blanket? Such beach boys. :)

Unknown said...

I love all of the pictures :) and I totally get the soccer thing...I've been to literally at least a thousand soccer games and I have never played in one ;)

Reimstar said...

a nice nursing home, you literally made me LOL! Can't wait to see you, and your boys!

Kathleen said...

We had such a great time and I can't wait until we get to come again....hopefully, before you put me in that nice nursing home:)