8.03.2011

Seven, yes, SEVEN months old!

Being cute

Loving his puppy

"Who, me?"


Mmmm...paper

"Give me back that paper!"
So, obviously, Luke keeps getting cuter and cuter. He can now sit on his own...ta da! He scootching along the floor and getting up on all fours and rocking. He's interested in everything and wants to put anything he can get his hands on in his mouth. He loves baths, being tickled, moving all over the place, and his new jumper from Nana. Great eater, still nursing, going long stretches at night, but still wakes up early morning for a feeding. He's pooped by 7:00 and is a wreck by 7:30. Is up for good for the day around 7:00 unless Taft wakes him up earlier, which is quite often. Luke now sleeps with a roommate, Taft. Still no teeth. He does not like to be ignored, to be kept waiting when he's hungry, to be in the stroller for too long, and for some reason is super fuzzy between 5:00 p.m. and bed (although the jumper/bouncer has helped with this). He's a very happy baby the majority of the time and I'm glad that he hasn't learned to push me away when I smother him with snuggles and kisses all day long.


Untitled from heidi herway on Vimeo.




Bouncy Luke from heidi herway on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

I can't believe that he is 7 months already! He is the perfect little "gerber baby". The one of him crying reminds me of Taft's cry:( All of the photos of him are so dang cute!
Thanks for the videos too. It's fun to see him bouncing away in his "Johnny Jump Up" and his rocking on his knees. He's going to take off one of these days.

P.S. Taft in his "big boy underwear"....He's growing up fast too!

Melanee said...

Could this little one look any more like his dad? He's so super cute Heidi. I can't believe how quick your boys are growing up. They're adorable.

Herways Go West said...

You have been busy with the Blog...bravo! I think that Luke is a handsome boy. Can't wait to get my piece of him. Way over due! I'll remember that paper is better than anything else!

Meg said...

Luke needs to teach Cash how to sit on his own. He is a pro! He is such an adorable little man.

Heather said...

Is Taft potty trained?? Lucky! Brennan isn't too interested in it yet even though he knows when he has to go - he just likes his diaper :(

Luke is getting so big. So cute. I can't believe he's 7 months. Trevor is 5 months! Where did time go?? . . oh ya, moving (packing and getting settled for most of that time).

La said...

Wow. Luke is like a whole new person. I can't wait to see you guys.

Colie said...

Ah! LOVE the blue blue eyes! Frank Sinatra's got nothin' on Luke.