| This action cracked Auntie Lanx's sunglasses |
| One of Taft's most popular stances |
| Sandy Five o'clock shadow |
| Soaking up the attention from Lanx, Carissa, and Pete |
| 3 out of 4 siblings...We missed you Tates! |
| It didn't take too long for Taft to warm up to Pete and Carissa. By the end of the day Taft was absolutely ga-ga for Carissa. |
Even though Pete and Carissa were married in May, they haven't lived together until now. Pete was already in San Antonio, TX for work but Carissa and Jayda stayed in Stockton, CA until Jayda and Carissa both finished up school. Pete and Carissa stopped through Coronado on their move to their new home in Tejas. We missed seeing Jayda but her parents decided to spare her the agonzing 20+ hour drive to Texas and she'll be flying with her uncle later this week.
It was great to spend the day with Pete and Carissa and get to know Carissa a little better. Taft was smitten with Carissa, it was pretty funny to watch. We spent the day at the beach and went out to dinner on the bayside (Pete's treat!). We spent less than 24 hours with them, but we were just glad they went out of the way to stop by and see us.
Speaking of Pete, look at this table he built for his new family (with very few tools I might add...)




9 comments:
What?!? Pete made that?!? I'd totally buy that kitchen table!
yes. love the table!
also love taft's stance at the beach. haha.
I love the table. And your photos on this post were awesome! I can't wait to visit you guys.
Great picture recap. Very impressed with the table.
The 'sandy 5 o'clock shadow' is super cute. Oh, you are going to have lots of visitors....glad you all could get together~
Thanks for the update...It made me wish even more that Dad and I could've been there with all of you. I'm glad you got to have that time together though.
The photos are great! Nothing like fun in the sun!!!
Michael & his cute wife are so darling! And so is your sis!! Lucky dogs get to go to the beach anytime you feel like!! Your whole family is beautiful!!
I just got caught up on your last few posts. Ahh!! I miss the beach! It looks like you guys are taking advantage of all of San Diego's greatness. And I can't believe how big Luke is! Where does the time go? Hope you all are well! Miss you guys!
Woo hooo :) I am officially caught up on your lives :) Your boys are adorable and I love that you get to walk everywhere! I also love that you have had so much time with your family!! Good luck with potty training...at least Taft has the desire to do something...Zeke is unwilling to try anything...ahhk :)
Post a Comment