A couple people asked for clarification on what "Mormon Night" was. Basically, Mormons (and non-Mormons too) could get discounted tickets for that night's game. Instead of "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" during the 7th inning stretch we sang "Army of Helaman". Just kidding. But really, the San Diego LDS Choir sang the National Anthem and the announcer welcomed all the Mormons. That's it. Oh and everyone got free Padres beach towels.
7.07.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
LOL. I love the "Army of Helaman" comment. You are so funny:)
^^ I wish that would have been true. Thanks for the clarification though. I thought that maybe people were flashing their g's (garments) or maybe flashing their recommends. That woulda been cool. Anyways, glad you had fun. And don't worry, the bees lost too.
Taylor....!!! Ok, I go with flashing your recommend!
Here I was about to leave a comment and can't stop laughing at what Taylor wrote! You Bluth girls are FuNnY!!
This is Tates... Thanks, Meg :) haha I'm glad I made you laugh.
I thought they would make all the ladies stand, link arms, & recite the YW theme. :)
Post a Comment