7.05.2011

Mormon Night at the Padres

"According to my calculations the Padres are hitting .333 this season"


My handsome hubby

The Inseparables. 

Petco Park June 2011


Da Boyz
Our second weekend here the Padres had "Mormon Night". We went, being Mormon and all. Taft doesn't have the longest attention span in the world, but he did pretty good and Seth was great at keeping him entertained. Taft also had his "phone" which is actually a calculator. He think he talked to Nana, Gunpa, and Annie that night. We made it until the top of the 8th which I think was pretty good for us. I love baseball games because I feel like it's the All-American sport and I like I'm being patriotic when I go.  Seth has mentioned that he wants to go to as many different MLB games as he can with our boys. So far Seth and Taft have gone to a Dodgers game at Dodger Stadium in L.A., a Mariner's game at Safeco Field in Seattle, and this was Lukie's first game at Petco Park in San Diego.

6 comments:

Colie said...

Petco Park ... *sniff* good memories. Can't wait to come visit you guys! One week!

Taylor Bluth said...

yay!!! i was so happy when I saw that you updated! :) Way cute pictures. I miss all of you. Maybe buhski will grow up and take after Bubba. haha :)

bye for now.

natalie said...

Wow. That stadium has a great view. Too bad Noel thinks baseball is boring. I decided baseball is to Mexicans as soccer is to Americans.
I like both though.
So what is Mormon Night? I thought it was a joke. Did they really have that? What makes it mormon? lol

Herways Go West said...

Taft has a pretty cool tattoo on his forearm! And you do have some handsome boys to hang out with. Loving being outside so much???? I love to go to baseball games.....if you are Mormon did they let you in free, knowing that we are so frugal and all??? Ha!

Kathleen said...

VERY cute boys and it looks like a great time. I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of "Mormon" night.
LOVE the photo "the Inseparables"...so true huh? The skyline in the background is impressive.
You pretty much live in paradise and I can't wait to visit at the end of August!

Meg said...

Luke is looking so grown up! SO HANDSOME, just like the other boys in the family. Want some more info on this "mormon" night thing? What the what?