7.22.2011

The Bike That a Mom's Dreams are Made Of


We only have one car and right now Seth takes it to work so the boys and I are left car-less BUT THAT'S OKAY because everything we need is in walking distance:  the beach, the park, the grocery store, the post office, the preschool that Taft will go to, the bank. Ideally, I would get everywhere a lot quicker if I rode my bike, but Lukie's still a tad small for the bike trailer. The picture above is my dream bike. I want it real bad. Found here.

8 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

ok, I am SERIOUSLY in the market for one of these bikes! Not this exact one, but one with a bucket on the front. I'm in the process of trying to find a place I can park in by our building. And Tyra is so awesome! I've met her a few times now so thanks for getting her email to me. And while I'm writing the longest comment ever I will say that the obedient chart really is magical. I'm taking a week off it right now so it doesn't get boring and not cool- but he will pretty much do/not do anything if I mention earning a sticker when we get home. disclaimer: I did let Otis take an oreo with him to bed tonight so that he would stop crying and go to bed:)

natalie said...

So I'm assuming you'll throw your kids in the back with the groceries? hahaha

Taylor Bluth said...

It looks like bath tub on the back haha

La said...

Ty has a bike like this but the bucket is in the front and it is the coolest.

Melanie Herway said...

There's a mom in our neighborhood who took her kids to school in one like this (bucket on the front) and I envied her. I hear they're pretty expensive sadly. How great that you can walk to everything, it's something I've LOVED about living here. I hope to never have to own more than one car.

Herways Go West said...

I vote for the bucket in front as well.....but maybe with it in the back you don't have to see the siblings killing each other!!! Enjoy your Mayberry city!

Kathleen said...

Wow, what a great bike. I wish I could buy one for you. How about a "Johnny Jump Up" instead?

Colie said...

Doesn't someone in your ward have a chauffeur they could loan you? :)