We arrived to Spokane June 11th and exactly one year to the day was the day I left Spokane. Here's what we did during our year in the Inland Northwest:
In June we celebrated Father's Day and got mystery note and flowers from "Taft", visited Bowl and Pitcher, went to Hoopfest, went on bike rides around Lake Couer d'Alene, and camped at Glacier National Park.
In July I was at the height of my pregnancy all-day sickness. I missed 4th of July festivities but Seth and Taft went to Riverfront Park to participate. Later in July Taft and I went to Utah while Seth worked a very busy rotation.
In August we went to Sandpoint, ID and just hung out. I think Seth was on nights during this month so we played outside a lot during the day while Seth was sleeping.
In September our first visitors!! Gram and Pop Herway came to town! We had a great time showing them around our new town. It was too short of a visit but we still loved having them. Later in the month we went to Seattle and Vancouver, BC.
In October the Dan and Lara Herways came to visit during their kids' fall break. We love these guys.
In November it was fuh-reeeeeezzzing and it dumped tons and tons of snow. The Bluth (even Pete!!) family came to town for Thanksgiving. We loved it.
{can't find a picture}
In December we of course celebrated Christmas, our first as our little family of three and counted down until New Year's Eve when Little Lukie arrived!! My mom came to help out with the baby.
In January Lanx came to help with the baby and after she left, we remained hermits because of the new baby and the fact that the weather was mis-er-a-ble. That is until we went to Utah for a couple weeks only to be cut short because our little baby got sick. :(
In February we went to Driggs, ID with Seth's brothers minus Steve who's serving a mission.
In March we stayed indoors a LOT and went to the children's museum a LOT. We celebrated T-man's birthday. And stayed inside more.
In April we were ready to pull our hair out because the weather was NOT getting better. Things got better though when Tates came to visit us for her Spring Break.
May was spent in Utah while Seth did a rotation there and Pete got hitched!
June...peace out Spokane!
Overall, we really enjoyed our year in Spokane. The people are so so nice, it's beautiful, the summer totally rocks, but the winter is loooooong. Real long.
| Family picture in front of the apartment...my eyes are closed...dang. |
| The Transitional Year Kiddos (Taft found something more exciting) |







8 comments:
Comment.
Just kidding :))
Love it! Very cute photos. A+. Love and miss you guys.
This was great shuggy! Thanks for commenting on mine too! love and miss you!
My favorite part of this post was the bit about the Dan and Lara Herways. :)
Great Post!!!! I love the year in review. I forgot some of it and it was great to see it all again. I can't believe how much Taft has grown in the past year.
This is a brilliant idea! It will always be there for you to remember....even if the photos get lost or burned or stolen! And doesn't it surprise you how much happens in just a years time?? Very eventful for your family. And you did have lots of visitors and did lots of traveling...a birth and a wedding. Wow! I loved this post!
I LOVE the family picture even with your eyes closed!! What a fun year and way to remember it and have a great post about it :) Seriously you dress your boys amazingly...plus they are so adorable :)
I love your P.S.
lol. Um so I love this post. I do this in my journal at the end of every year, but it is so much more fun on a blog because you can include pictures.
Hey Nog, I reviewed your Year in Review and it was a very nice review. Looking forward to reviewing next year's Year in Review. What a wonderful young family.
Post a Comment