Luke is over 2 months old now. We had his two month appointment today and he's doing great. He weighs 11 lbs. 11 oz. and is in the 50th percentile. Height is in the 50th and head is in between the 50 and 75th percentiles. Luke is waking up about once a night to eat and sleeps well during the night otherwise. He's not really on much of a napping schedule which is totally something I need to get working on. He's smiling so much and it's absolutely the cutest thing you've ever seen. Oh and the cooing! I love the cooing. Taft is still into his younger brother and calls him Baby Wookie or the newest has been Buddy. I don't really know where he picked it up but he says "Oh hi Buddy!" several times a day. Now that everyone has recovered from the plagues that have struck our family we finally ventured outside our house and got back into our routine, it's been soooooo nice.
Now that I watched the video I realized I say "Hi Buddy" I never realized I said that. So that's where Taft gets it from. The video is long, I would have shortened it if I knew how.




13 comments:
Yeah for new blogposts:)!!!! I loved the video and it wasn't too long...it wasn't long enough.
Luke is getting so big and it's fun to see how much Taft is talking. I love my grandsons!
I ditto Kathleen! Everything she said. Plus it was a thrill to see a post for L. Dub. I bet Pop in heaven is getting a kick out of this boy. However Baby Wookie is an awesome name. Cute, cute pictures.
I love seeing the brothers together. So cute! Glad to hear that everyone's feeling better too!
So cute! I can't believe how fast time flies! They are both adorable.
Awh... I miss those two guys. :)
i wish tates and i could switch places for this next week! jealous! and i'm sorry about the lack of sleep you know of me of all people value sleep like no bodies business and i can't imagine how crappy it must be for you right now--we'll pray for your cute family love you shuggy, sethy, buski and wookie :)
What cute boys!
The boys are so sweet and growing too fast. I hope I can meet Luke before he gets too big. I can't believe Taft is so verbal. Rest when you can.
Oh that video is just so sweet, Taft just adores him! Don't you just love having 2 little boys :)
Love it! Those are two handsome boys. I just love watching Taft in his big brother role. What other kid gets a permanent playmate?!
I can't believe how big Luke is getting! He is darling and I love his shirt:) Hope you are all doing well! When do you come back to SLC?
Way cute!
Loved the wt post. You make me laugh so hard.
It was really great seeing you all when you were here. Wish it could have been more than once.
L dub. love it! Um, that 3rd picture is to die for. What a cutie!
Post a Comment