I'm tellin' ya....it's hereditary.
Heidi :: pretty sure he could not be cuter!!!
That picture makes me smile. Really big. Uhmmmm... that gives me an idea. I think I will go get me one of those.
I love it! He is so cute and definately takes after his mother...and grandmother on the diet pepsi issue.
I would like to second what Lyle and Julia said.
Taft!! Stay away from Pepsi!! Your mom thinks it is good...but I promise Diet Coke is WAY better:) Miss you Heidi, can we do lunch before you leave?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Heidi :: pretty sure he could not be cuter!!!
That picture makes me smile. Really big. Uhmmmm... that gives me an idea. I think I will go get me one of those.
I love it! He is so cute and definately takes after his mother...and grandmother on the diet pepsi issue.
I would like to second what Lyle and Julia said.
Taft!! Stay away from Pepsi!! Your mom thinks it is good...but I promise Diet Coke is WAY better:) Miss you Heidi, can we do lunch before you leave?
Post a Comment