9.14.2009

If you are ever going down to Orem to watch a soccer game and decide to carpool with family and decide to meet at the old Lowe's parking lot on 90th south and just leave your car there...DON'T DO IT. Why? Because your car WILL get towed, that's why.

Somehow I didn't see the five hundred signs that said UNAUTHORIZED VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED all over the parking lot when I left my car there.

I went back to get my car after the game and saw my car was gone. My first thought was "Wahoo! Someone stole my car!" If you've seen my car you'll understand why I'd be excited. Unfortunately it was towed instead by a really rude guy who basically wanted my arm, my leg, and my first born child to get my car back. I ended up talking him into just a big wad of cash instead and got my car back this morning.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aww sorry!! That sucks so bad!!

La said...

:( Read the signs. Okay. Lessons learned.

Ang said...

Your mom told me about that. So sad!