9.01.2009



I always wanted a Siamese twin. I'm seriously contemplating chopping my hair this short again. I'm going through old pictures using the free Picasa editing software and having way too much fun.

5 comments:

La said...

Funny pic. I have never seen that done before. I will have to try that with my kids.

La said...

p.s. I think you look way cute with short hair. Do it!

Kathleen said...

I love that picture. It's really cute of you. You are so tan!
Good luck with the hair decision. You look great with short hair!

Anonymous said...

i love your posts! you totally pull off the long sexy messy hair thing! I was thinking that this week. Makes me miss my long hair..but CHOPPING it is fun too. You look great with both. So either way you cant loose. Did you read Seriously so Blessed latest blog? CHOP!!!

Colie said...

short hair = less mass for Taft to pull