We decided to get with the program and pay for internet. We'd been trying to steal it from the hospital across the street, but it was always hit and miss. Hence no posts for almost a month. I'm sure you've all just been dying to know what we've been up to, how cute our baby is now, etc., etc. Well now you'll probably be learning more than you wanted to know.
P.S. How awkward is it when you live in a small condo and have a repair man come over (i.e. the Comcast guy) and have to kind of hide in your room and pretend to be busy while he's working on whatever. Also, way funny, the guy had to leave for a second and he tried to leave through the closet. He thought it was the front door. Ha.
5.27.2009
Welcome to the 21st Century
Posted by Heidi at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hurray for the Internet, although I must admit I was a teensy bit jealous that you could live without it. Noel would never ever let me even try.
Post a Comment