5.04.2009

Oh my.



I kept hesitating to put up this picture because I think this is the one I'll be sending out in the baby announcement, but SERIOUSLY...how cute is HE?! My friend Staci took pictures for us when we were in St. George two weekends ago. She is so talented! Taft was having a rough day that day, but she still got some really great shots. Taft accidentally pooped on her husband's shirt during one of the nakie pics. Sorry 'bout that.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely adorable!!!! funny about the pooping :)

Herways Go West said...

WOW!!! Those pictures are amazing. She surely is a professional??? Of course Taft is a looker, but still!

Kathleen said...

LOVE THAT PHOTO and LOVE THAT CUTE BOY!!!!!

Jame said...

Honestly I don't think it gets any cuter than that little face!!! He is such a handsome little guy!! I need to see him (and you) again very very soon!!!

La said...

Cute Boy! I can't wait for our lunch date.

RyanandHailee said...

I saw that pic on stace's blog and fell in love! He is so sweet! Love it!!!

Pew Family said...

Oh he is seriously the most beautiful baby! (Tied with Kennedy of course) I love love love that picture!

Reimstar said...

Oooh I could just eat him!

natalie said...

!!!! I want to see more.

Tamara Jacobs said...

he is beautiful. staci is so good at what she does! he is such a sweet little guy!

Amy Eagleston said...

He is so handsome! Seriously very handsome. And I don't think he pooped accidentally, I think he did it on purpose. Boys always do :)