5.27.2009

Month in Review

1. Happy Birthday to my mom on May 20. Love her.
2. Happy Birthday to the friend I've known the longest (since first grade), Jamie, on May 18th.
3. Dreading the days I have to go back to work. (5 freaking days)
4. Seth has had to be on-call at the hospital every 3rd night, which means me and Bumksi have been home alone every 3rd night.
5. We call Taft "Bumski" so much that we're afraid he'll think that's his real name.
6. Mother's Day. Shout out to all the moms, especially Taft's Nana and Grammie.
7. Had the flu. Possibly swine. Never found out. Taft stayed healthy.
8. Taft is now almost two and a half months old.
9. Went to St. George at the end of April.
10. Have been going on lots of walks and enjoying this beautiful weather.
11. Becoming domestic. I've cooked more dinner since Taft's been born than in all the time we've been married. I'm SO proud of myself. They've actually been pretty good dinners if I do say so myself.
12. I didn't have candy for a whole week. And I worked out five times that week too.
13. On to the second week and I'm two for two for working out. One for two on no candy.
14. Watched a lot of the Jon and Kate plus 8 marathon over the weekend and watched the season premiere. Did anyone else watch it and did anyone else cry? Even though Kate can be a total beeotch, it broke my heart when she started crying.

1 comments:

Meg said...

P.S. I was almost crying when I watched Jon and Kate. It made me kinda mad too. Like, they have EIGHT kids they NEED both parentals!! It almost makes me not want to watch anymore, you?