Taft is now two months, almost two and half today. I can't believe he's growing and changing so fast. He smiles all the time now and I love it. He is happiest when he first wakes up in the morning. I love going to get him out of his crib and see him smiling at me. Taft still hates Tummy Time, but loves being naked and baths. He doesn't like being burped, but loves to eat. His doc said he's growing "gangbusters". At his two month appointment he weighed 12 lbs and grew 4 inches since birth. The shots were so sad but Taft took it like a man and only cried for a little bit. Taft has big eyes and loves to look around. At church on Sunday the kid behind us told his mom that Taft's eyes were freaking him out.
5.27.2009
Two Months!
Posted by Heidi at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm so glad you have the internet now and can post a lot. I love all of the new photos. I can't believe how fast Taft is growing. I can't wait to tend him tonight.
WOW. That little dude is getting chubby. I can't wait to see him and his big "freaky" eyes.
I bet Seth had fun showing off bum-ski..oh man, he will think that is his name!
In the tummy time pic you can really tell how old he's getting!
Love that you included the comment of that little boy in church. Way to keep things real. haha. Although, I can't say I agree.
Post a Comment