2.22.2009

Wife of the Year


I'm pretty confident in saying that I will not be getting the Wife of the Year award. There are many reasons why I would not get the award, but this is just one of them. This is what our fridge has looked like a lot recently. We don't even have milk. What can you make with carrots, pickles, and tomato sauce?

4 comments:

Ang said...

Ha ha, ours often looks pretty similar except not nearly as clean or organized! Your nursery looks cute!

natalie said...

That's funny because my first thought was, "Wow her fridge is so clean. She really SHOULD get the wife of the year award." The last time my fridge got cleaned was when Noel's dad did it for me!
We also always have tons of condiments and not much else...

Unknown said...

hey at least it is clean!!!

Herways Go West said...

I bet there is a yummy meal just waiting to be dreamed up for carrots and pickles and tomato sauce...