2.18.2009

New Rule

I'm making up a new rule for the universe. Pregnant people aren't allowed to get sick. It's not very nice to be up coughing most of the night when you're as big as a whale, have to pee every couple of hours, are sleeping on the couch so you won't wake up your husband, and can hear your upstairs neighbor listening (he's blind) to his TV really loudly and rocking like a maniac on his rocking chair, all in the middle of the night.

6 comments:

Melanee said...

Poor Heidi! Hang in there. Your problems with being up in the middle of the night are probably not going to get easier any time soon. But you can do it. You are amazing.

natalie said...

Ugh. I 2nd your motion.

The last few weeks of pregnancy are just miserable!!

Unknown said...

you poor thing!! You are going to get to have a lot more middle of the night sessions but you get to spend them with the most amazing little boy in the world :)

Herways Go West said...

Motion seconded! Except I think that is already a rule: Mom's are not allowed to get sick. At least that was my perception of the game rules!

Melanie Herway said...

And why is it that everything you come down with in pregnancy lasts twice as long as it typically would. Definitely wrong!

La said...

oh sad. I hate prego sickness. :(