(L to R: Kelsey Saylor, Emily Nelson, Moi, Jade Pew with Kennedy, Sierra Smith, Taylor Bluth. Back row: Hailee Nelson with Carter, Amy Petersen, and Lauren Bluth)
This was a present filled week. Thursday night my good friends from high school, Jade and Kelsey, threw me my first baby shower. They did such a good job and it was so cute. We sure missed those who couldn't make it. I've officially decided I do NOT like pictures of my pregnant self, but for memory sake I thought I'd post some. Plus, I have pretty friends and you should be able to look at them.
Saturday my aunts on my dad's side threw me a BEAUTIFUL shower at my aunt's house in Heber. So many people came and this baby and I got spoiled. Look how great just the table looked!
My mom and aunt, Mary Bluth, who gave me the shower. My aunt, Kathy Wheatley, also gave the shower and you can kind of see her in the background.
My cousin's wife, Jackie, and me. We're 4 weeks apart. Yeah, my eyes are practically closed.



10 comments:
aww..showers are the best!!! You look great!!
The strawberry 'tree' decorations are incredible. Wow! What fun to have 2 showers in the same week. I'm glad you allowed a few pictures of yourself. You still look fabulous.
I am glad that I am not hosting a shower for you because wow, those ladies did an amazing job. I can't wait to see all your cute baby stuff. I love babies and their stuff.
Heid!! You look so freaking cute!! Once again...I am SOOO sad that I couldn't make it to the friend's shower. Me, you, and Ambs need to get together soon and we will have our own little shower for you!! :)
The shower your aunt and mom threw for you was amazing! I love those strawberry centerpiece things. So cool! I hope you had fun at ours too, cause we had alot of fun throwing it for you! You look so cute in that picture! I love your belly!
What are you talking about? You are a very cute preggo mommy!
So Cute! I am so glad I was able to come! Your such a cute little prego! Showers are so fun and get you so excited! Almost here! I can't wait
I knew you'd be one of the lucky ones to be cute even at the end of pregnancy, you lucky dog you! The showers look so fun!
I don't know why you don't like pictures of yourself preggo! I think you look AWESOME!!! Your showers looked amazing! ISn't that fun!?
The shower was so nice and it was GREAT to see you and your family....by the way....Jocey did a research paper on vaccinations and they have proved there is the same amount of autism etc. in those nonvaccinated as those vaccinated. She found out a lot of things about it. SEth will probably know a lot about it from his studies. But I know how scary it is being a parent....first or tenth child. I still worry no matter how old each child is. You will be GREAT!
Post a Comment