2.22.2009

13 days to go...but hopefully less

Okay Baby, you can come out now. As comfortable as my belly and ribs might be, I think your crib will be much more comfy. Your room is just about ready and I don't know how much more my belly can grow.







9 comments:

natalie said...

Yes baby! Please come soon. I can't wait to meet you.
Noel told me your nursery was cute. Well he didn't exactly use the word cute, but it was implied. He was right!

Unknown said...

you are too cute and i love your crib!!

Kathleen said...

Hurry little baby...we are all anxiously awaiting your arrival; no one more than your mom though.
The nursery looks cute, but we need to get the rocking chair to you...that Pete, he'll probably finish painting it the day you go in to labor.

Jame said...

Heid!! You look so cute!! And your nursery is adorable!! I laughed when I saw it because you were telling me how ghetto it was going to be.....HARDLY!!!! It's so cute!!! Can't wait to see you this week!

RyanandHailee said...

Heids.... you look so dang adorable!! I love your cute belly! I know you don't think so but seriously you will look back and want to do it all over again uncomfortable and all! Hang in there! Lets go to lunch if you can this friday I will call you! His little nursery is dang cute! I love it can't wait for you!

La said...

Cute. I am really excited to meet this little dude.

Melanie Herway said...

You're almost there, I can't believe it! I hope everything goes well...and don't worry about the fridge. It will get stocked soon!

Pew Family said...

Cute Furniture Heid! I love the room! Your belly is so little and cute! I can't wait to see what he looks like tho!

Herways Go West said...

I want to guess his birthdate....you are not inducing right? So I'm guessing March 1st. Wow, only one more day to go.