We're having a BOY and are so so excited. We had the ultrasound today and it was so cool. Seth asked the ultrasound tech how confident he was in saying it was boy and the guy said, "Well either it's a boy or a girl with a penis." Yikes. That girl would have some serious issues. Rest assured folks, girls with weiners aren't very common. We're banking that ours is an actual boy. You can even see his little bum in one of the pictures and I've shown everyone at work today. Is that weird? I just love his bum. I'm kind of a bum person though. We saw his heart beating which was way cool and saw that he has two hands and two feet (phew). The tech said he's measuring on track and I'm still due March 8th, to the day, he said. I keep getting more and more excited as the day goes on. It feels a lot more real now. Does anyone know if with Fetal Photo you can actually see the shape of the baby's face? The ultrasound only really shows the bones, so right now his face kinda looks like Skeletor in the pics. We'll still love this little guy even if he does look like Skeletor, but I was just wondering. Seriously though, couldn't be happier. I can't wait for him to come now.
10.14.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



18 comments:
congrats on having a boy!!! They are so fun...and I have only had mine for two weeks...i am banking on him becoming even funner ;) It is wonderful to hear all is well with the baby!!
It's true. Knowing that he is a boy, makes him seem more real somehow!
Yahoooooo!
I am so excited! It is so fun and now I can't wait until March!!!
AAH! I am so excited for you guys, congrats! I can't wait to meet the little guy. I'm glad to hear he is healthy so far too. I remember I was so relieved to see on the ultrasound that all the parts were there. The funny thing was that I was still afraid she would be born without arms or something, and I'd have to remind myself that I actually saw them. I'm sure your little boy will be PERFECT! Yay!
I am way excited!!! And Seth was cute on the phone today. Seth really is going to be an awesome dad. I know it sounds way lame but I am just so proud of Seth and I am so excited for you guys. I have been wanting this for Seth for a long time. I guess I am feeling all sisterly today.
Anyway, Heidi, it's a bummer that you guys didn't get a profile because that is the money shot. It shows alot more what they look like. Fetal photo would be able to supply you with what you are looking for. I actually went twice when I was prego with Daph because Dan and I just loved looking at her. She was even beautiful in the womb. Seriously.
Ah. shucks. I am so excited for you to be a mom that I am crying. Being a mom is truly the best thing to ever happen to me. I can't wait for you to join the club. Oh and lastly, there really is something very special between Mama's and their sons...
I'm SO excited for you!!!
Yeah congratulations...I know the feeling you almost feel like for the first time this is real. Now you can start planning and shopping and picking out boy names (AAAHHH!) Yes at Fetal Foto you can see the shape but they can't do that ultra sound until like 26-33 weeks or somthing. But I would definitely recommend it there they are the bomb!
Congraultaions Heidi! That's really exciting! I'm so excited for you. I thought the fetal fotos ultra sound was good. She didn't look like skeletor in it, So you might like it better. But I didn't do the 3D lookin one so I don't know about that.
Congrats. I love boys, but I would have to since I have 3. Can't wait to see him :)
Ohh my gosh!! Yay! That is great news! And yes I remember having several conversations with you about the "bum" but I'm sure he'll be soo cute! So excited for you!
That is so exciting! Congratulations!
YEAH! how fun! he will be adorable and seth will love having a little boy around the house. congrats!
Yea!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. You are going to be such a great mom, and I'm excited Tommy has another Herway playmate :)
So excited for you guys! I was so excited all day tuesday to call and find out I couldn't stand it! Boys are so much fun and can't wait for him to be here.
YAY!!!!! So glad to hear that he's healthy and happy down there in his lil' place. Can't wait to meet the boy! :)
Heidi, so happy for you and Seth! You will be great parents and I know how much you will enjoy that sweet baby boy! Any thoughts on names yet????? Tell your mom thanks for the message about the ultrasound. I appreciate her letting us know. Love you!
Hurray for boys! You guys are going to be such fun parents. I can't wait to see you in action.
Congrats! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment