To say that Seth loves BYU football is a major understatement. He has been talking about how excited he is for "Christmas" for the past couple of weeks, and by Christmas he meant today, August 30th, the first BYU football game of the season.
Last night we were continuing to install our new floor (which by the way has not been fun and will get a post all by itself) and he was said, "This is no way to spend Christmas Eve."
Lucky for Seth, he has an All-Sports pass so he'll be able to go to every home game. I think Seth would be happy if he was homeless as long as he had BYU football.
Seth is at the game right now and I bet he has had a smile on his face the entire game. I've also made a committment to try to show more interest in football this year. I really just don't get it and think it takes too long, and it's just confusing. But, Seth has promised to help more around the house and he earns 20 minute increments of me watching football with him. He can watch all the football he wants by himself, but he said he would do stuff for me to earn me watching with him. I don't know why he wants me to like it so much, but he does.I think he's already earned a full game because of the time it's taken to install our d*** floor. I even watched about 30 minutes of the game on my own today. It wasn't too bad, I kinda knew what was happening.
Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!




5 comments:
Funny that Dan was acting like last night was Christmas Eve, too. I am grateful that they have each other to go to the games with. :)
Jon has been counting down the days for months. We should watch one together! (Even though I really don't watch at all)
The funny thing is, I can relate to this post. Colby always wants me to watch football with him and I find it slightly BORING and I always feel like saying, "I don't get it!" Anyways, good luck with that...and with your floor too!
haha. Merry Christmas. I don't like football. It is the longest, slowest game in the world. But I am proud of you for trying to be interested! :)
If not interested in the game, I think Seth is quite entertaining to watch as he watches football games, especially BYU games. I was sorry to miss the game b/c of that reason!
Post a Comment