8.12.2008

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage...

Then comes a baby in a baby carriage.
Baby Herway is set to grace our presence on March 8th, 2009!

20 comments:

Jame said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!! I'm so excited for Baby Herway!! It's going to be one cute, little baby! I can't wait to see my first grade friend as a momma!!! :)

RyanandHailee said...

I am still so..... excited for you! Ever since you told me I can't stop thinking about it! Hang in there with being sick it will be over soon! Your are going to be the best little mommy!

Staci Davies said...

I was wondering when you'd let the world know! I can't wait for you guys and little Herway. I hope you get over the sick crap soon! Love ya and congrats again to the both of ya and your hard work :)

Tyler and Emily said...

OH MY GOSH!! CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you!! ( But not so excited for you for the sickness, if you're sick at all) I hope you're feeling good. YAY!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Congratulations Heidi! That is so exciting!!! March is such good time to have a baby...That's when I had Preslee and it was perfect!

Reimstar said...

Ahhhhh! YaY! OHHH MY GOSH!!! Yay Heidi! Congratulations! I cant wait to see the cute babies you guys make! Soo happy for you!

Whitney said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats Heidi! That is soooooo exciting! It looks like you haven't been feeling well... I'm sorry about that, that is NO fun! But it will get better! Oh.. I'm so excited for you guys!

Herways Go West said...

So when do we get to see you???

Unknown said...

congrats!!! So excited for you guys :) How are you feeling??

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

Congrats!!! You are going to be one CUTE preggers!!! Enjoy the pregnancy as much as you can... when you look back it goes by fast. WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING because you will forget!
Mandy*

natalie said...

Hurray hurray! I'm SO excited. :)

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED!! My mom told me last week and I've been meaning to email you...but as you can imagine life has been a little hectic lately. I can't wait for you to experience the same thing...hehe...I hope you are feeling ok so far. You'll have to keep me updated. Congratulations! I'm excited we'll have kids the same age!

Karen said...

How fun!!!! Congrats on the upcoming arrival! Sorry you are sick...no fun at all!

Ang said...

Congratuations!! That is so exciting!

La said...

I am so freakin excited!!! I hope you are feeling better soon.

Crawling said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That's wonderful news! Congrats! I can't wait to meet . . . it :) Oh how fun. I hope you are doing well!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Yeah...I'm so freaking excited for you, you are going to be the cutest little mom. It is so much fun!

Pew Family said...

Yea Heidi! I'm so excited for you! Your going to make the cutest mom ever! Enjoy being pregnant (after the sickness goes away) cause it's one of the best times of your life.(At least it was for me) Such a fun time! I'm so excited!!

The Browns said...

Oh happy day heidus and seth. i could not be happier for you. i would love to get together when we get home in a couple of weeks

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Thats so exciting!