Seth just got his board scores back and he passed! Woo hoo! He did better than he thought he would but says he's neutral about his feelings on his score. Not happy, not bummed. I do know he did better than the national average, which is way awesome! Yay Sethy!
Did I use enough exclamation points?
7.16.2008
Yay Sethy!
Posted by Heidi at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Of course we all knew he would and we never expect less than average, but still, what a feat!
That is quite an accomplishment. Seth should be happier. :) He is just so used to being the best. Congrats!
Hmmmm. This was on Wednesday, and today is Friday....I just looked at your blog! This is news wherein you CALL your parents. This is BIG, BIG, BIG! Seth doesn't call on Sunday b/c he has to work, but please tell him to try calling some other time. Would love to congratulate him in person!
Congrats!!!!!!!
(and hurray for exclamation points)
Congratulations from us also! He's on his way to great things.
Way to go! That is SUCH an accomplishment!
Congratulations!!! That is awesome...that is one heck of an acomplishment! (I love the exclamation marks)
Wow! Pretty impressive. Congrats!
Post a Comment