7.23.2008

Why Not

Tagged.

3 joys. Seth. Family. Friends
3 fears. Fish. Someone I love dying. My work finding out how much time I waste online.
3 goals. Waste less time. Complete a triathalon this year(really hard to do with the fishy fear). Redecorate our condo.
3 current obsessions. Jon and Kate Plus 8. Blogs. Sleeping. I love it.

Whoa. I am lazy.

6 comments:

Herways Go West said...

Fun to read! and don't even think for one minute that you are lazy. Not even true one bit!

Melanie Herway said...

I just saw that show Jon and Kate plus 8 on Monday. So crazy!! What cute kids too. I quickly became addicted.

La said...

I love your blog. Its funny. I think you are funnier than Seth. I mean that as a very nice compliment because Seth is pretty dang funny.

P.S. I share many of the same interests and I am proud of it. ...

natalie said...

I used to like Jon & Kate plus 8 but now it just gives me a headache.
There are some quintuplets in our stake here who have 2 older siblings so I have experienced it first hand. It is scary. I think they should have a tv show only neither of their names rhyme with 7.
Oh and it's not being lazy if you're legitimately tired. That's what I have to tell myself when I take a nap every day along with Bryn. :)

Reimstar said...

ohh you are funny! I have the same fear, considering I'm at work right now looking at your blog!!! love ya!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey! So, we're setting our blog to private soon, and wanted your email address so I can send you an invite! Leave a comment on my post "Going Private" w/ your email address! Thanks!! :-)