This a fun little post I found on my friend Star's blog. What you do is, leave a comment on my blog and leave one memory you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, anything you remember!
Then, repost the instructions on your blog. I tag all ya'll.
7.16.2008
Memory Lane
Posted by Heidi at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Oh where to begin? I remember going to dinner at Marie Calendar's and we both had french braids in our hair and we totally thought people were looking at us because they thought we were twins (when really we didn't look all that alike)
I also remember playing chocolate factory in grandma's basement, and both of us riding grandpa's funny exercise bike at the same time.
Good times!
The first one that came to my head was the walk you and I and Anita took in Tervuren park. That was fun.
Okay seriously...I have so many it is not even funny... What about lighting the bag on fire and getting chased for hours and finally hiding out in my car till we finally could drive away :) Need I say anymore! Fun times
Love ya
Remember that time we did that really hard race...It was like a month ago. That was so hard! No but really, we've had alot of fun times to choose from...Cancun, St. George where we just sort of wandered around the city not really having a place to stay and then ending up at some random boys condo! We were nuts now that I look back on that.
always remember you calling me Cami Crawley at school. And one time I asked you why and you said your name is just so much fun to say together. Cami Crawley. :) That's why I still like to call you Heidi Bluth! :)
remember when we used to ride our bikes to tennis practice together? Look where it got you and where it got me? You are a superb tennis pro and all the lessons in the world couldn't make me any better :0)
I'm going to say Coronado. The beach. And thinking you were pretty much flawless.
Um, shopping at the ghetto market. Pretty funny. I think we should do that at least once a month now that we have Fridays off.
Zane being totally head-over-heels in love with you.
I thought of so many funny things you and I have had happen. It's making me miss you. One that I'll never forget is we got in a big fight when we were at your house, so Jamie and I decided to walk home....the hill seemed so big and I remember feeling crappy inside because I knew we needed to make up and "be friends again" hah. Love ya
I think the fight started when you told us something you wrote in your journal! Who knows though it was always something so stupid that we'd create drama about
Wow, where would you even start in 18 years of friendship. We have so many funny memories...lots are filled with tons of drama! One of the funny ones that I was just talking about the other day was when you got grounded from me and Amber for like a week because you and I walked down to Amber's house without getting permission. We got one supervised visit during that week outside your house!! :) That was torture to be seperated for so long! hahaha.
I just always thought you were such a beautiful and sweet girl! You always have a smile on your face!
Post a Comment