A couple of weeks ago I got a comment from my friend MICHELLE GRATZINGER...who I haven't seen in forever! We were such good friends in middle school, then one day she got in a food fight at lunch and got kicked out! I know...way dumb. Well, she went to a different school for 9th grade and all of high school and we lost touch. So, you can imagine, I was way excited to see a comment from her! I was way excited, but when I clicked on her name to see her blog...she didn't have one! So now I have no idea how to contact her. So ATTN: MICHELLE GRATZINGER if you read this...MAKE A BLOG or email me...heidiherway@gmail.com
Oh and everyone should know Michelle too. I remember having so much fun with her in middle school! She was way funny and loved to eat as much as I do! FYI...I love people who love to eat as much as I do.
11.30.2007
Blast from the Past!
Posted by Heidi at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I got a mysterious comment from Michelle myself!! If you get her email or blog...send it my way!
Happy Birthday today Heidi! I hope you had a great day :)
Post a Comment