
Seth and I celebrated our one year anniversary this past weekend. We went up to Wolf Creek Resort in Eden, Utah. It was gorgeous up there! Although, we did drive through Ogden to get there, and I have to say, Ogden is quite the dump. (No offense to anyone who likes Ogden.) I was also sick with a cold which was a bummer, but we still had a great time.
My parents gave us an anniversary present of a DVD with all of our wedding pictures set to music. It was so fun to watch and relive that perfect day! Seth and I have said so many times how perfect that day was!
I feel so lucky that I got to marry Seth and that he wanted to marry me too! I really couldn't ask for a better person to have as my husband. He treats me so much better than I deserve. I thought that I loved him when we were engaged and when we got married, but it's amazing how much more I just keep loving him! I can't imagine what it's going to be like when we're 80! That's gonna be a lot of love! :) Everyone knows how great Seth is, but I just wanted everyone to know that I know how wonderful he is too. 
11.19.2007
Our Very First Anniversary!
Posted by Heidi at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!
You guys are such a great match. I love both of you and count you two as my some of my favorite people ever. Heres to many more years of marital bliss....
You guys are BOTH lucky. That is convenient, huh? Anyway, keep the love strong! Congrats!
Oh, and to Kathleen! I LOVED the DVD. Thanks so very, very much. Watched it in the airport and I got teary eyed. Luckily in the airport people are used to that! Great to see you again!
Wow, I cannot believe it's been a year!!! Crazy. Happy Anniversary you two lovebirds.
Happy Anniversary!!
I cannot believe it has been a year! Isn't love amazing..... Just when you think that you cannot possibly love them anymore you do.. and it just keeps growing!
You look as happy as you did that day! Congrats
Happy Anniversary!
My mom showed us the video your mom made. Your wedding was beautiful.. and fun!
1 year and 59 more to go. I really want to see you guys when you're 80... Happy Anniversary!
The last post by "Herways in Brussels" was by me. I forgot to sign mom out. Sorry!
Post a Comment