I know there's such thing as a spell check, but I need a stupid check. Sometimes I go back and read my posts, and I realized that I make SO many typing mistakes! It's annoying because when I read magazine or newspaper articles and they have things wrong it totally bugs and then I can't even write a paragraph without some big blunder. Sorry if you're like me and find misspellings and grammatical errors way annoying. Live with it. Love ya!
10.20.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What are you talking about? I haven't noticed a thing. I love your blog and I think you are wildly entertaining. Blog on Dear. . ..
Same thing with me. I usually just type like I talk (i.e. a lot and too quickly) so there's always mistakes. It's just fun to write!
Thi prablem if thet it jets worfe weth aje....oh my!
Post a Comment