



Saturday Seth and I went up to the Uintah mountains to maybe go on a hike (except hiking through snow is not my fave) but we basically just walked around. We went up to Mirror, Lily, and Teapot lakes. It was gorgeous up there! Kamas was also a little charming town we drove through. Oh! and the air is so much cleaner! Seriously, Salt Lake's air quality is so gross. As we were leaving the valley on Saturday there was so much smog in the air. Sickening! We had fun though and it was great to be able to spend some time together. After the mountains we came home, I made a scrumptious Thai dinner, and we watched about six episodes of The Office. We were pooped.
10.28.2007
Saturday Adventure
Posted by Heidi at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Fun. A day out, just the two of you. I love it up there. It is so beautiful. I get so sick of breathing all the yucky smoging junk down here. UHG!! Cute pictures. Who knew you were a comedian?
Love the pictures!! There's nothing quite like the mountains. I'm glad you are enjoying them.
So where is he panda suit??? You have the 'panda jump' downpat! Looks beautiful. I think that is the place that Dan and his kids took me camping one time. Only we were there in the summer with all the misquitoes! Still it was beautiful.
All you're missing in that last shot is a panda suit!
Oh my gosh. I just read the comments and my mom said the same thing as me!
Hiking, Thai food, and the Office. Can I come hang out?
Heidi,
Hey this is Michelle Gratzinger (Moore now.) I came across your blog and I was so excited! I haven't seen you in so long! Like since I was dating your neighbor (what was I thinking) anyways I am glad to see that all is well with you!
Post a Comment