Who knew I was a baseball fan?! Well I didn't until last weekend when the Indians were playing the Yankees and I got way into it! Seth's Dad's cousin (or something like that) is Casey Blake and he plays for the Indians. Last Friday they played a way awesome game against the Yankees and totally dominated. Seth was jumping up and and down laughing so hard, like a little kid, when the Indians won. Seth likes the Indians but also HATES the Yankees so he was excited about a lot. But surprisingly, I was really excited too. Last night the Indians beat the Red Sox 13-7, we're excited to keep watching... Go Casey!
10.14.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I think their is something fun about watching sports with the Herway boys because I love to watch with Dan. He just gets so excited that it is fun. It must be crazy with Seth because he is even more hyper than Dan.
You know they are nuts because they grew up getting up at 0darkhundred to watch their fav teams...
Why do you think Tom needs his Sunday calls each week? To find out the boys assessment of "the game"...and oh, how is the family?
Haha. My brothers are nuts. But they sound like really fun husbands. I'm glad you can get into it with him.
And what my mom said about dad's calls are so true. haha.
Hey, they are up by one game right now! (Tues morning after their Mon night game. 2 to 1)
Casey is having a great year, so it's fun to watch his games. My brothers and dad go nuts when it comes to sports!
Post a Comment