3.04.2012

I Reached a Goal

which is not really like me. I ran a half marathon a few weeks ago. I ran with a friend here and we actually got a better finish time than we thought we would! It was the first race/run thing I've done where I've actually been well trained. Well-trained as in, I followed the training schedule and finished faster than planned. Not well-trained like I placed. Well, I placed if you consider 50-something a place. Anyway, just leave a comment validating this somewhat-of-an-accomplishment in my life.

12 comments:

Lanxie Jo said...

yay for you nog la dot!!!

Heather said...

You're awesome! I ran my first half last October in Hartford. I'm planning on running it again this year. I think it's a good distance - after the half marathon I can't imagine a marathon! Way to go! I'm sure it was beautiful in CA.

Taylor Bluth said...

Good job Nog! :)

La said...

Way to go kid!!!

Kathleen said...

Way to go Shug! Very impressive! You have inspired Lanx and Tates too:) Now if I can only get my butt in gear.

natalie said...

Go Heidi! 1/2 marathon is the most I ever want to run in my life. But I do want to do it one day. Preferably when there is no baby in my belly.
Congrats!!

Herways Go West said...

Congrats! Impressive! Seriously. Good job!

Reimstar said...

Oh that is a huge, awesome accomplishment! Way to go! Good for you!

Melanie Herway said...

Wow! Super impressed. The most miles I've ever run is probably like 4. That is really a great accomplishment!!

Tyler and Emily said...

Nice work!! I'm jealous. I screwed my knee over and can't run right now:( I love Taft's sweater (and his eyes)!

Anonymous said...

wahoo! Awesome Heidi! p.s. I miss u!

Colie said...

Validation given:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbk980jV7Ao

Way to go!