2.12.2012

Pictures from the Phone

Hanging out

Touring the USS Midway

Bike Ride

Park-in' it.

He matches the playground

Mission Bay

The Lukie. Not quite walking yet.

Ha ha ha

Natural History Museum
We are kind of camera-less, which leads to not so much blogging. I got a camera last year for my birthday but it broke already. I think a teeny tiny grain of sand got in the lens and now it won't open. Ugh. Seth's phone takes sort of decent pictures, but he has at work with him most of the day.

Anyway, we've still been able to document some of what we've been doing. I'm feeling uninspired to write anything, but these are current pictures of these cutie boys. I have a hard time getting pictures of Luke because he moves too much and Taft will say cheese but hardly ever looks at the camera. Oh well.

9 comments:

Herways Go West said...

great phone photos! sad about your new camera though.
so I get the feeling you aren't having the 'winter blues' like those of us in dreary weather wastelands. lucky duck!
you might even be missing the snow and cold?

Lanxie Jo said...

i love these photos.. favs are the stroller one, the one of taft running through the water (love his face and the fact he has no pants) and teh "parkin it" one. see you guys in 5 days woo woo holla holla

Kathleen said...

I LOVE new posts! Especially ones with so many cute photos of my favorite little boys:) New screensaver for me...the bike ride photo! SO CUTE!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY:)

Colie said...

Two cute nephews, Mission Bay, ... why did I move again? Seriously - every time you post I consider moving back. I can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!

natalie said...

How can you not have a camera? AAAA!! lol. It's ok. I get it. I actually am too lazy to take out my nice camera half the time so lots of my every day pics are on my phone too. And yes it has too slow of a shutter speed so most pictures of kids are blurry. boo.

Love the picture of the kids on the swings at mission bay. where you live is just heavenly. You would be CRAZY to ever move!

La said...

What lovely little boys. I am excited to hang out with my cute nephews.

Taylor Bluth said...

haha the running through the water picture is classic. I want to photoshop it and put some funny caption above it and post it to Pinterst.. but i'm too lazy. Thanks for the photos :)Less than a month!! :)

Trimbles said...

Ahhh... the pics of mission bay makes me want to cry. :)

Lanxie Jo said...

i'm putting in a request for a new blog post as of 9:54 a.m. 03/01/2012.