I've noticed lately that Taft has some of his books memorized, or close to memorized. Tonight we read one that I didn't realize he knew the words to, so I thought I'd get it on video. It's one that I loved as a little kid.
"The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear"
2.05.2012
He Loves Him Some Books
Posted by Heidi at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Okay I'm sooooo happy you told me about this I love it!! Aww so cute and I love that book :) I remember memorizing "don't forget the bacon" haha love Taft and his big smile and big eyes :) just a few weeks woop woop!!
You don't know how much I needed this. Thanks :) Smart boy you got there. Can't wait for spring break :)
THAT IS AWESOME!!! I love it. He is so dang cute and SMART!!!
I love that he was so animated. Best story teller in the world! I think he did such a great job b/c now I want to share that red, red strawberry too! What a great performance!
So cute. I don't know that story. I'll have to check it out!
Wred Wripe Strawburry - best story I ever heard. :)
I love the way he says strawberry!
Post a Comment