4.04.2011

3 Months Old of Cuteness





I looooooooooooove this boy. He is just so sweet and cute and sweet and cute. Sometimes I have to remind myself that he's a little baby still because I just want to squeeze him all the time! He's starting to laugh a little and I keep trying to get it on camera but I've yet to be successful. 

At three months Luke:
-eats every 3-4 hours
-poops once a week! (it's kinda normal for breastfed babies)
-goes to bed for the night around 8, wakes up sometime in the early morning hours (like 4ish? I rarely look at the clock when he wakes up) to eat, and is up for good around 7. Takes 3ish naps during the day.  I used "ish" a lot because I'm not a crazy structured schedule lady like I was with Taft, but he is on a schedule...just not nap at such and such on the dot schedule.
-likes Taft alright, but I think he braces himself when Taft is around because he never knows if Taft is going to give him a gentle kiss or a brotherly bonk on the head. 
-is a very happy baby as long as he is full, well rested, and getting an adequate amount of attention.
-doesn't love Tummy Time but doesn't completely hate it.
-likes Patty Cake and Itsy Bitsy Spider 
-loves bath time and any other time is totally naked.
-likes to talk and be talked to

11 comments:

Taylor Bluth said...

I love my Wukie :)

La said...

Wow. He has changed so much. He looks likes Seth with a dash of Taft. :) I can't wait to talk to him and hear his cute laugh.

Kathleen said...

I'm so excited to squeeze all of that cuteness next week!!!! He is so adorable!

Melanie Herway said...

3-6 months is such a golden age!!! Kate is still golden but she now cries when a toy is dropped and starting to cry when I leave the room. Feeding solids is kind of inconvenient and annoying too. I love how 3 month olds are just so content with anything. Anyway, he sure is cute!

natalie said...

What a cutie! He looks so different from when I saw him. I can't believe it.

Jen and Jared said...

He's so cute! He looks like such a great combo of you and Seth. And what a great little sleeper! That's awesome. Hope Taft is sleeping well too so you can get some nice z's. :)

Herways Go West said...

That kid rocks! You must have a new camera. Those are fantastic shots! Why oh why must they grow so fast!!!

Abbie O. said...

He is so stinking cute and look at that light hair!! I can't wait to see him and you SOON!!

Emily said...

What a cutie!

Colie said...

Love his eyes!
I think Luke is on to something. Why don't we all just poop once a week? So much more time effective for other more important things: napping, eating, tummy time, etc.

Taylor Bluth said...

It's about that time for a new blog update. Just sayin.