6.04.2008

Dearest Uncle Sam,

WHERE. IS. MY. MONEY?! I've tried to wait patiently, but I just can't do it anymore. I've had your generous gift earmarked for some fabulous IKEA flooring and I would really like to purchase it as soon as possible.

Now, I am just a lowly state employee and as you know I get paid beans. You can imagine my excitement when the news of a stimulus package came about.

I've been very good this year, please send me my money.

Sincerely,
Heidi

5 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

For Real... Where is the world is your mulaw?? We recieved our fabulous gift weeks ago! I think you should make a personal phone call to uncle sam yourself!

Herways Go West said...

We don't have ours yet....and I don't know many who have gotten theirs. Glad Hailee has hers!

Unknown said...

i love it!! we are waiting not so patiently for our check too ;)

La said...

We got ours!!! I hope you get it soon.

natalie said...

We got ours awhile ago. It went to paying the bills. Wahoo.
I'm excited to see when you get your new floors. We've got a vision for our floors as well. I hope it's done sometime this year..