Seth takes the boards today and man, does he seem nervous. He's been studying for the boards since he started Medical School, but has beens studying like a maniac for the past 5 weeks. Don't worry that he set 4 alarms this morning so he'd wake up on time. I've never known Seth to sleep through an alarm, but he just really wanted to make sure he didn't sleep in. I laugh because he gets so nervous, but always does well on tests.I am so excited to see this book thrown away! Not to mention the bazillion flash cards we have around our place. I admire Seth, I could never study this much, for this long. Heck, I couldn't even comprehend one flashcard, it's honestly like reading Japanese.
Thanks to all the friends and family who have encouraged Seth and wished him good luck on this big day! We'll let you know how it goes in about 4 weeks!
6.23.2008
The Boards
Posted by Heidi at 7:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
wow...you have a smart hubbie. mine just digs dirt for a living :0)
Good luck Sethie.... Not that luck has anything to do with how brilliant you are.
Four alarms??? Man oh man, he must have been nervous!! As I write this he is all done. Is he sleeping like a baby now? Can't wait to get a gut feel on how he thinks it went. He always does well, but he always prepares well...that doesn't stop the jitters!
Good luck! Tests like that are the worst! No matter how much you study, you always are nervous. I'm sure he'll do great!
Way to go Seth! I have no doubt that he's done great. I am in awe of his ability to study for hours, days,and weeks on end. I know that it's paid off. Enjoy your much deserved two weeks off!
I'm sure he did fine, but it will be nice to know for sure in 4 weeks. What a relief it must be for it to be "over!"
Did he even sleep that night? I wouldn't have. So how did he say he felt he did?
PS I had a funny dream about you guys (probably Monday night) where we moved in with you guys. Actually, that's probably not to funny to you.
Post a Comment